|Shared Cost:||From $3.95 / Month|
| Year Founded:
Site Ground Web Hosting Review
A great webhost service is more than just the type that is capable of putting your site online; it’s the kind that is able to maintain your site’s online status all the time. While it is true, a lot of webhosting services are ready to serve their clients, but only a few can actually live up to their name-and among these few is SiteGround.com.
Considered to be one of the underdogs of the webhosting industry, SiteGround.com is a brand website owners can very much rely on. Among many things, they should take advantage of the fact that this webhost service is not yet saturated, thus it is capable of attending to all its client accounts with almost no downtime occurrences, something most website owners are looking for in a hosting provider.
Top Features Of SiteGround
SiteGround.com understands its clients’ needs not only when it comes to putting their sites online, but also in building new websites that they can use right away. With that said, SiteGround.com offers the following services in their packages:
- Unlimited web space and traffic for your website. Unlimited web space is the primary need of websites, as without this they wouldn’t be able to function online properly. The main purpose of a website is it to be visited by users on the internet, but it wouldn’t be able to do so if its hosting service keeps on going offline. Hence, SiteGround.com has made it a point to provide an unlimited web space and traffic feature so that websites are able to stay online all the time.
- General domain features. Like other webhost providers, SiteGround.com offers domain name integration, including .com, .org, .net, .biz, .info, .us, .nl, to name a few. It also provides unlimited parked domains and subdomains that are ready to use. In addition, SiteGround.com’s PLUS plan version offers unlimited hosting of domains, which is a great deal especially if you are planning to run multiple sites under one host.
- Spam protected email. SiteGround.com specializes in providing email accounts that are spam protected. Their email accounts come with better security through the use of spam assassin and spam protection tools, allowing users to enjoy their emails better. Regular email services, such as SMTP, POP3, and IMAP, mailing lists and web-based email access points are also offered by SiteGround.com’s hosting packages.
- Free website building tools. The hosting packages of SiteGround.com include website building tools, which are important for startup owners who are yet to construct their own sites. These include blog and CMS tools such as Joomla, Drupal and WordPress, free shopping carts for ecommerce sites including Magento, osCommerce, and PrestaShop, and over 230 other applications that would be essential for the websites clients want to build.
- Free website promotion features. Website marketing and promotion can be a big chore to do, but not if you have the right tools to use. In SiteGround.com, clients are able to make use of advertising credits for Bidvertiser, SEO tools by Attracta, a website promotion tutorial, and a 2CheckOut discounted account for accepting online payments, all for free. These tools are often offered as add-ons in other hosting providers; but in SiteGround.com, these features are already included in their hosting packages with no extra charge.
- Extra cPanel features. SiteGround.com provides more than the typical cPanel interface. Clients are able to take advantage not only of the tools they are familiar with, but as well as website statistics applications, such as Referrer, Error Logs, AWStats and Webalizer which are essential for website evaluation and analysis. You are then equipped with the tools that you can use to monitor website performance, observe incoming traffic fluctuations, and find loopholes that need a fix in your website structure.
- FTP, databases and programing features. SiteGround.com offers unlimited FTP accounts, anonymous FTP, and FTP sessions control, which is ideal for multiple site administrators. It also provides unlimited MySQL and PostgreSQL, phpMyAdmin, and other useful programming tools.
SiteGround.com’s hosting services come in four different packages, including:
- Web hosting. Ideal for startup sites, this package starts at $3.95 per month.
- Semi dedicated hosting. This package caters to bigger websites with up to 10 users, starts at $14.95 a month.
- Cloud VPS hosting. This package runs under a private server and cloud-based data transfer, starts at $62.00 per month.
- Dedicated hosting. For websites with bigger and more independent needs, starts at $169.00 per month.
The Downsides of Using SiteGround.com
While SiteGround.com does its best to provide quality web hosting services, it does have its flaws and limitations. However, these limitations only surface when a client purchased a hosting package that is too small for its website’s needs. Hence it is an important factor to assess your website needs before buying any hosting service plan-after all, SiteGround.com offers different packages to cater to different website necessities. By getting the right package, you are able to enjoy sufficient web host space, traffic and online stability, as well as prevent downtime occurrences from taking place.
SiteGround.com Customer Support
SiteGround.com has a customer support team that is available 24/7, and it can be reached via phone, email or chat. It also has a live chat sales assistance team that is likewise available 24/7 to those who are looking for web hosting services.
There are three things most website owners look for in a webhost service provider, and that would be service reliability, availability of tools, and affordable cost. And yes, SiteGround.com caters to these three needs.
At $3.95 per month, an aspiring online entrepreneur can start running and promoting his website to a target audience. Bigger organizations meanwhile may enjoy cloud technology in their webhost service at a relatively lower cost of $62 per month, to think cloud technology often promoted as an paid add-on in competitor webhost brands. The wide array of tools for website building and promotion are also big takeaway, as they are not usually offered in the same way SiteGround.com does.
SiteGround.com addresses the varying needs of today’s website owners but not at the expense of online stability and security, making it a top choice when it comes to reliable webhosting services. Visit SiteGround by clicking Here.