|Cost:||From $5.99 / Month|
| Year Founded:
One of the biggest issues that plagued the world of the internet is that of cybercrimes, which took in the form of hacking and cracking site frameworks, and even as much as widespread viruses that resulted to DDOS problems. While these are highly unanticipated occurrences, web host service providers should be proactive in making preventive solutions against these, and this is what HostRocket.com does all the time.
Hostrocket.com is among the top web host service providers that spawned out during the middle of the 2000s. While it maintains a low key profile compared to its competitors, this web host provider makes it a point to provide quality hosting services to its wide range of clients, so that they are able to conduct their own business operations at the least downtime.
Top Features of HostRocket.com
Among the strongest features of HostRocket.com are:
- 99.9% network uptime. One of the strongest points of HostRocket.com is its ability to provide 99.9% uptime for its clients, regardless of their individual traffic consumption. HostRocket.com makes it a point to provide this kind of quality service by using state-of-the-art equipment in their data centers, and maintaining clean network lines to accommodate huge incoming traffic on each of their client sites.
- Preventive DDOS procedures. Over the years, HostRocket.com has been able to combat DDOS attacks on its client sites by consistently updating its network systems.
- RVSiteBuilder. The packages of HostRocket.com include an online website builder that comes with various templates and easy to install features. This is ideal for first time site owners who are not yet into building custom-made sites, as they can make use of the pre-made site building tools and templates available in this platform.
- Easy installs. HostRocket.com also comes with various installs that are found on its cPanel platform. These include tools for portals/CMS, blogs, microblogs, forums, image galleries, Wikis, social networking, ad management, calendars, gaming, mail, polls/surveys, project management, ecommerce, ERP, guestbooks, customer support, frameworks, educational, DB tools, music and video. Among these tools are Joomla, WordPress, PyroCMS, Drupal, PHP-Nuke, and b2evolution, to name a few.
- Software support. HostRocket.com also provides software support for database and other framework necessities, such as PHP5 with suPHP, MySQL5, Perl5, SSH access, CRON Abilities, Microsoft Expression Web Support, GD/ImageMagick, AW Stats web statistics, and Webalizer web statistics.
HostRocket.com also provides extra perks to clients who wish to make their websites more interactive, such as audio/video streaming capabilities. These features are not usually found in other hosting providers, as they tend to eat more than the usual bandwidth.
Prices of HostRocket.com Plans
HostGator.com offers three web hosting packages that suit different needs. These include:
- Website hosting. Website hosting comes in different billing plans, and may cost for as low as $5.99 per month. In this hosting package, customers are provided with unlimited storage, bandwidth and websites, as well as the RVSiteBuilder, email accounts, email marketing tools and mailing lists. Website hosting packages may be paid on a monthly, quarterly, biannual, annual and biennial basis.
- Reseller cloud hosting. The reseller cloud hosting package meanwhile costs for as low as $39.95 per month, depending on the billing plan you’ve chosen. Aside from the abovementioned features, this package also consists of a 3GHz processor, 3GB RAM, 40GB RAID Storage, and unmetered bandwidth.
- Cloud VPN hosting. Cloud VPN hosting plans involve dedicated server features, and the increased capacities of the features offered in the reseller cloud hosting.
- Dedicated and Semi-dedicated plans. HostRocket.com also has dedicated and semi dedicated plans for medium and large companies that run high-traffic and high-resource sites. These plans are available by asking for a quote from the webhost service provider.
While the plans of HostRocket.com do not come with a free trial period, they have a 30-day moneyback guarantee, which is already a good deal. There are also occasional price reductions on featured plans, which you may want to take advantage of if you’re going to subscribe for a long-service.
The Downsides of Using HostRocket.com
If there’s a downside in using HostRocket.com, that would be its plans being too big for startup site owners. Their webhosting plans only vary on payment terms, but come in the same amount of features, which could be heavy for small business firms.
If you happen to be a sole owner of an online store or blog, then HostRocket.com’s packages may be too hefty not only on your budget, but as well as you site necessities. It may be better if you establish your site first then migrate it to HostRocket.com’s plans once you realize that your site is already growing in terms of traffic; from there you would be able to make better use of the hosting’s services and other features to the fullest.
HostRocket.com has a customer support team that’s available for contact via phone and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Its CS team is composed not only of general customer care assistants, but as well as skilled technicians who can provide immediate help in solving technical, network and system issues that clients may encounter in their subscription.
The CS team of HostRocket.com is also vigilant in searching for potential DOS and DDOS attacks that take place across the internet. This is for them to update their systems to foolproof attacks before they actually hit client websites. By doing this, client websites are protected and kept safe against such problems, which usually result to unnecessary server downtime procedures and other mess-ups.
HostRocket.com is certainly the top choice when looking for web host service that’s capable of maintaining highest security levels on client websites, may they be simple blogs or heavy ecommerce sites. If you are after security protection, then this is the service to get.
As mentioned earlier, Hostrocket.com offers bigger features on its web hosting plans. You may want to take advantage of these if your website is continuously growing in terms of incoming traffic, or if you want to start big on your internet based business. You can save more if you pay on a biennial contract, as compared to when paying yearly or monthly.